Lam Lung YEUNG
Adjunct Associate Professor, Division of Environment and Sustainability
Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry
Head, Student Housing & Residential Life Office
Tel: (852) 2358 7385
Fax: (852) 2358 1594
Office: Rm 2002 (Lift 4)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Analysis of Cooking Oil Fume
- Control of Cooking Fume Emissions from Restaurants
- High Efficiency Chinese Gasifier Cooking Stoves
- “Effect of Fuels on Cooking Fume Emissions” To, W.M.; Yeung, L.-L.; Indoor Built Environ. 2011, 20, 555.
- “Removal and Leakage of Environmental Tobacco Smoke from a Model Smoking Room” Wan, M.P.; Wu, C.L.; Chan, T.T.; Chao, C.Y.H.; Yeung, L.L. J. Occup. Environ. Hyg., 2010, 7, 573.
- “Size distributions of the aerosols emitted from commercial cooking processes” Yeung, L.-L.; To, W.M.; Indoor Built Environ. 2008, 17, 220
- “Emission of Carcinogenic Components from Commercial Kitchens in Hong Kong” To, W.M.; Lau, Y.K.; Yeung, L.-L.; Indoor Built Environ. 2007, 16, 29.
- “Carbonyl emissions from commercial cooking sources in Hong Kong” Ho, S.S.H.; Yu, J.Z.; Chu, K.W.; Yeung, L.L. J. Air & Waste Management Association, 2006, 56, 1091
- “Characterization of Cooking Fumes from Commercial Kitchens in Hong Kong” Pang, S.W.; Lau, Y.K.; Yeung, L. L Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA) 96th annual conference and exhibition 2003
- “Quantification of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Aliphatic Hydrocarbons in Air Particulate Samples in Homes” Chao, C.Y.H.; Choi, S.H.; Yeung, L.-L. Indoor Built Environ. 2002, 11, 134.
- “Assessment of the Air Quality in Indoor Car Parks” Wong, Y.C.; Sin, D. W.-M; Yeung, L.-L. Indoor Built Environ. 2002, 11, 123
- “Study of the Air Quality of Indoor Car Parks in Hong Kong” Wong, Y.C.; Sin, D. W.-M; Yeung, L.-L Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA) 94th annual conference and exhibition 2001
- “Characterisation of Gas-Phase Organic Emission from Hot Cooking Oil in Commercial Kitchens” To, W.M.; Yeung, L.-L.; Chao, C.Y.H. Indoor Built Environ. 2000, 9, 228