Bachelor of Science in
Environmental Management and Technology (EVMT)
The University has established the HKUST Exchange Sponsorship Scheme and HKUST Choh Jan Fong Bursaries/Scholarships to provide financial assistance to students who are going on exchange through international or Mainland exchange programs.
- HKUST Exchange Sponsorship Scheme
- For local students only (funded by the HKSAR Government)
- For International or Mainland Exchange Program
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Under this Scheme, students may apply for two types of sponsorship from the University as follows:
- Basic Exchange Sponsorship
- Mean‐tested Exchange Sponsorship
- HKUST Choh Jan Fong Bursaries/Scholarships
- For both local & non‐local UG students
- The exchange destinations exclude the Chinese Mainland and other countries in Asia.
More information about exchange sponsorships is available on the
Scholarships & Financial Aid Office (SFAO) website.